Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello!

Hi!  So, I'm a bit new to blogging, but I'm setting this up for one of my classes, and it seems to be a really neat idea so far!  My name is Brooke Warrington - I hope to post some of my thoughts and experiences up here, and I hope you'll enjoy them!  I've had a lot of interesting jobs and experiences that I suppose some people might find interesting, including working with injured wildlife, and pretty soon, working at the National Aquarium in Baltimore.  This site will probably also be a great way of exchanging information via web - articles that I'm reading, and thoughts on current events - particularly regarding wildlife issues.  Most of my stuff on here will probably be animal/environment/nature related, because that's what interests me the most.  I also love researching local lore and history, as well as my own family history and genealogy, and will probably put my discoveries on here as well.  Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment